An intense bright spot has appeared on Venus and astronomers are not sure what it is or what has caused it.
Amateur astronomer Frank Melillo of Holtsville, New York, first spotted the new feature, which is brighter than its surroundings at ultraviolet wavelengths, on the planet’s southern hemisphere on 19 July. That same day, an amateur observer in Australia found a dark spot on Jupiter that had been caused by a meteoroid impact.
Is this another clue towards the much speculated 2012 doomsday? With unusual things occurring on Venus and Jupiter could Earth be next?
- “Apocalypse” Crop Circle Appears In UK
- ‘Web-Bot Project’ Makes Prophecy of 2012 Apocalypse
- Traces of ‘Dark Matter’ Discovered 2,000ft Below the Ground
- The World Will NOT End In 2012 Mayan Elder Insists
- Will An Asteroid Hit Earth? (WFOTD)
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.