It was assumed that carbon monoxide or another toxic substance had entered the building when a large group of Texas call center workers started feeling sick and dizzy, however it turned out later that a particularly strong brand of perfume was to blame.
34 people from a Bank of America call centre in Fort Worth were taken to hospital in total, after suffering dizziness and shortness of breath, while another 100 were treated at the scene.
When fire crews examined the building, they found no signs of a gas leak or harmful substances, instead workers then realized they started feeling ill just after a colleague had sprayed perfume.
Now I know that some perfume can be unpleasant, but that’s just crazy! It reminds me of the Mr Bean sketch where he almost dies walking through the cosmetics section of a department store. Ever had a similar experience?
- “I’m feeling lucky” button costs Google $110 million
- Prisoners Get Drunk On Swine Flu Hand Gel
- Building Demolition Goes Terribly Wrong
- Worker Bees Cheat On Queen Behind Her Back
- Strong Lady Rolls Up A Frying Pan
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.