Bill Gates has stopped using Facebook after he confessed that managing his profile had become “way too much trouble”.
At an event in New Delhi, where Bill was receiving an award for his charity work, Gates said he couldn’t keep up with friend requests. “I had 10,000 people wanting to be my friend,” he told the audience. “I am not a 24-hour-a-day tech person” he said.
Despite Gates deleting his personal Facebook profile, he has a Facebook fan group dedicated to him with 17,000 followers and a support page for the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation with 34,000 fans.
Bill also warned that despite the benefits of technology, some could waste people’s time if they weren’t careful…the words ‘Windows Minesweeper’ spring to mind.
- Woman ‘Sacked’ On Facebook For Complaining About Boss
- Woman Arrested For Facebook Poking
- Top 12 Funny Facebook Fails
- Why Did Obama Use 22 Pens to Sign the Health Care Bill?
- How Much Is Your Twitter Account Worth?
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.