One Chinese company have designed a hamburger flash memory drive. Yes, that’s right, in order to make us buy more USB sticks, they thought it would be a good idea to shape them as heart-attack sticks.
Just to make things worse, their advertising campaign shows a girl trying to eat one of the hamburger USB drives. Just incase we didn’t realize that hamburgers were for eating. But why photoshop a USB socket onto her mouth?! What’s up with that?
It’s not all bad though, there’s a healthier option of a watermelon and strawberry USB for you health conscious people out there.
- What Your Face Reveals About Your Health
- The Words “I Love You” Are Worth £163,424
- Brush Your Teeth Before Surgery To Prevent Pneumonia
- McDonald’s Adds Extra Drive-Through Lane In UK
- 10 Human Mysteries Scientists Can’t Explain
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.