Ever wondered what you’d get if you crossed a Ferrari with a Citroen 2CV? No, me neither. Well one pair decided to give it a try.
Nicolo Lamberti, 35, and Milko Dalla Costa, 51, who run the Italian Nimik rally team spent 5 years and $250,000 to make the odd couple come together.
They took the chassis and engine on a Ferrari F355 Berlinetta which they had found at an “interesting price” and combined it with the body of a 12bhp Citroen 2CV Fourgonnette bread-van which they found abandoned in the back of a garage. The result of the project is a bizarre looking vehicle which can go from 0 to 60mph in under 5 seconds and has a top speed of 180mph.
A crazy idea and a crazy hybrid. Well done chaps.
- World’s First Ferrari Theme Park Unveiled
- World’s Cheapest Car Is Launched
- Insane Motorcycle With Tank Engine
- World’s Largest Bread and Butter Pudding
- 200 Starlings Caught In Passenger Jet Engine On Take-Off
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.