Google Earth is great for exploring the Earth at a click of a button, but now Google offers you the chance to land on the Moon and explore it with tours from Apollo astronauts. With rare TV footage of the Apollo missions, 3D models of landed spacecraft and 360-degree photos you should check it out.
- “I’m feeling lucky” button costs Google $110 million
- Huge Price Tag For Moon Rock Book
- If The Moon Landing Happened Today
- Google Maps Driving Simulator
- ‘Moon Rock’ Given to Holland is Fake
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.