Police in China cautioned a motorcyclist after being pulled over because he was driving with no arms.
Liu Yeung, 27, from Jimo was driving his specially modified bike with his two friends when police stopped him.
Officer Zhang Jie said “It was only when we stopped him that we realized he didn’t actually have any arms. He had fitted a specially modified handlebar to the bike and was doing it with his body.”
It must have been an unwelcome experience for Lui, but hopefully there was no ‘arm done.
- Nuns Stopped By Police On Way To Pope’s House
- Woman Calls Police To Complain Police Put Her In Jail
- Flame-Thrower Scooter Owner Arrested
- Woman Calls Cops On Herself For Drink Driving
- Overweight Mexican Police Force Put On Diet
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.