A man charged with assault escaped from an English prison on Friday after switching his identity with his brother’s.
Simon Maclellan who was on remand at Winchester Prison, walked out when he pretended to be his twin brother who was being held at the same prison for a less serious offense.
Officers only discovered a few hours later that they were holding the wrong man.
Police have arrested a 27 year old man, charged with aiding Maclellan’s escape. Although the man was not named, he is presumably the brother.
An act of genius or a future ‘World’s Dumbest Criminals’ segment? You decide.
- Convict Digs Her Way Out Of Jail Using A Spoon
- Woman Calls Police To Complain Police Put Her In Jail
- Man Dials 911 Twice A Day To Tell Cops He’s Hungry
- 85-Year-Old Grandaddy Gunman Fights Parking Ticket
- ‘Citizen Of The Year’ Jailed For Selling Drugs To White Supremacists
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.