Researchers at the University of California have created a robot that can teach itself facial expressions. When we were infants we taught ourselves to smile and frown and be aware of our facial expressions. Well, this very clever gadget works in the same way.
The Einstein robot had previously required individually programmed facial movements, however with the use of facial recognition software, through a trial-and-error technique it can now teach itself to change it’s face until it achieves a real expression or emotion.
Today, Einstein is able to express emotions like joy, sadness, anger and surprise. Check out the video!
- Humanoid Robot With iPhone 3GS Head
- Two-year-old Has The Same IQ As Einstein
- Skiing Robot Races Down Snow Slope
- Unbelievably Skilled Robots
- Scientists Aim To Create Robot-Insects
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.