The result of 10 years work and 15000 Euros is this – the Snaefell.
“What is it?” I hear you ask. Well it’s a rather flash looking sidecar made from a Laverda motorcycle. With a 1000cc triple engine, 3 exhausts, stylish interior and excellent attention to detail, it really is a work of art.
All this was hand made by an amateur. Well done my friend.
- Insane Motorcycle With Tank Engine
- Drive-In Automobile Museum
- Bill Gates Too Popular For Facebook
- Make A Meat Hand For Halloween
- No One Can Hear You Cry In Space (WFOTD)
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.