“In the spring of 2008, Sons of Maxwell were traveling to Nebraska for a one-week tour and my Taylor guitar was witnessed being thrown by United Airlines baggage handlers in Chicago. I discovered later that the $3500 guitar was severely damaged. They didnt deny the experience occurred but for nine months the various people I communicated with put the responsibility for dealing with the damage on everyone other than themselves and finally said they would do nothing to compensate me for my loss. So I promised the last person to finally say no to compensation (Ms. Irlweg) that I would write and produce three songs about my experience with United Airlines and make videos for each to be viewed online by anyone in the world.” Full Story
- The Value of United States Currency in Circulation
- How Devilish is Your State? Mapping the 7 Deadly Sins Across the U.S. Per Capita
- Kid Plays Guitar Hero Whilst Solving 2 Rubik’s Cubes
- 200 Starlings Caught In Passenger Jet Engine On Take-Off
- West Virginia Is The Most Sleepless Place In The United States
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.