I hope you all had a great day yesterday, celebrating America’s independence…well those folks at Coney Island, NY certainly did.
The famous “Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Contest” took place yesterday, with the winner taking home $10,000. A close fought contest saw Takeru “Tsunami” Kobayashi coming in second place, having eaten 64 hot dogs, to new world record holder Joseph Christian “Jaws” Chestnut who stomached 68 hot dogs in 10 minutes.
Congratulations Joey. A truly inspiring performance!
- Simpsons Contest Lets Winner Create Character To Appear On The Show
- World’s Oldest Dog Turns 26
- World’s Largest Custard Pie Fight
- Fastest Time To Recite All 50 U.S. States Whilst Being Hit On The Head With Wooden Spoons
- Pi To 2.5 Trillion Decimals – New World Record!
GEAT ARTICLES ON OTHER BLOGS...
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.